Did You Buy Any Of These Products From Marshalls Or Their Other Stores?
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and The TJX Companies Inc. have announced that 19 different recalled products were sold after they were previously recalled between 2014 and 2019.
The TJX Companies Inc. is the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods.
According to the safety commission, the latest recall involves about 1,200 units of recalled products sold to consumers.
Consumers are advised to stop using the recalled products immediately and contact the recalling firms to receive the remedy listed in the recall, which is either a refund, replacement or repair.
The recalled products have been linked to infant deaths, fires, burns, choking, falls, lacerations, skin irritation, explosions and other injuries.
“We deeply regret that in some instances, recalled products were not properly removed from our sales floors, despite the recall processes that we had in place,” a TJX spokesperson said in a statement. “We are taking appropriate steps to strengthen these processes moving forward.”
The recalled products include:
• Inclined sleeper accessory for Ultra-Lite Day & Night Play Yards, which was recalled by Fisher-Price in June and originally sold between October 2014 and June 2019.
• Portable speakers recalled by ION Audio in May and originally sold between March 2016 and March 2019.
• Rocking sleepers recalled by Kids II in April, and originally sold between March 2012 and April 2019.
• Rock ‘n Play Sleepers recalled in April by Fisher-Price, and originally sold between 2009 and April 2019.
• Glass and ceramic drawer knobs recalled by TJX in December 2018 and sold between October 2015 and October 2018.
• Bistro chairs recalled by Jimco in September 2018 and originally sold between January and June 2018.
• Swivel barstools recalled by TJX in September 2018 and originally sold between September and December 2017.
• Children’s cardigan sets recalled by Carter’s in May 2018 and originally sold between July 2017 and March 2018.
• Sharper Image and Frigidaire mandoline slicers recalled by Premier Kitchen in May 2018 and originally sold between May 2017 and April 2018.
• Glass beer mugs recalled by TJX in July 2017 and originally sold between May and June 2017.
• Coffee presses recalled by Bradshaw International in May 2017 and originally sold between July 2016 and March 2017.
• Oball rattles recalled by Kids II in March 2017 and originally sold between January 2016 and February 2017.
• Cutlery knives recalled by Calphalon in February 2017 and originally sold between September 2008 and December 2016.
• Self-balancing scooters/hoverboards recalled by Swagway in July 2016 and originally sold between September 2015 and March 2016.
• Foldable lounge chairs recalled by TJX in May 2018 and originally sold during March 2016.
• Ivanka Trump scarves recalled by GBG Accessories Group in April 2016 and originally sold between October 2014 and January 2016.
• Children’s light-up watches recalled by MZB in August 2015 and originally sold between October 2012 and June 2015.
• Foldable wood patio chairs recalled by Linon Home Décor Products in March 2015 and originally sold between February 2014 and February 2015.
• Gardeners Eden light-up decorations recalled by TJX in March 2014 and originally sold between August and September 2013.