12 Game Regular Season / Double Elimination Playoffs
No regular season games after August 6
MAY BE PRINTED OFF BELOW
Make checks payable to: City of Bangor
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING ON A SOFTBALL TEAM, PLEASE REGISTER FOR FREE BELOW!
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Dugouts – Only 3 players will be allowed in the dugout at any time. The rest of the team will need to setup outside of the field fence next to their dugout.
- Fans need to be at least 6 feet apart from the team and each other and 14 feet away from the fields/fences.
- Huddles – Please limit the number of huddles within your team.
- No high fives or shaking hands with the opposite team.
- We recommend players don’t share any personal equipment.
Bangor Parks and Recreation reserves the right to move teams up or down in divisions
as needed to ensure a level and enjoyable playing environment.
- Each league consist of a regular season and double elimination playoff
- Any Make-Up games will be played on the earliest available time
- Call the Bangor Parks and Recreation Department for more information at 992-4490.
- Teams play on various nights, schedule will be available.
- To register, go to the Bangor Parks and Recreation Center at 647 Main Street.
- A roster form with all participants must be presented before the season starts.