Top Hobbies and Skills We’re Working on During the Lockdown
A new survey found 60% of us are working on new SKILLS AND HOBBIES while we’re stuck at home. Here are the top ten ways we’re trying to improve ourselves while on lockdown . . .
1. Learning to cook or bake. Maybe because you almost HAVE to right now.
2. Working out at home every day.
3. Learning a new language.
4. Starting a diet.
5. Learning yoga.
6. Learning to grow vegetables.
7. Learning to garden in general.
8. Researching your family tree.
9. Mastering an instrument.
10. Taking college courses online.
A few more that made the top 25 include learning how to draw . . . learning to video chat . . . learning to cut your own hair . . . getting really good at puzzles . . . learning to code . . . and writing a novel.