Anyone that knows me knows that I’m not that fancy. Really. And apparently neither is one of my biggest inspirations, Ms. Reba McEntire.
Her new book, “Not That Fancy, Simply Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots” tells it like it is.
Plain. Simple. And down to earth. Just like Reba… with some amazing talent, hard work, and tenacity thrown into the mix!
The best things in life are really not that fancy. This photo-driven book featuring all-things-Reba invites you to get back to the basics of life: fun, food, friends, and family. In her first book in over two decades, actress and country music legend Reba McEntire takes you behind the scenes and shares the stories, recipes, and Oklahoma-style truths that guide her life.
“Not That Fancy“ includes:
- Nearly 200 photographs from Reba’s childhood, career, and personal life—many of which are straight from Reba’s phone
- Never-before-told stories from rodeoing with her family to pranks with Brooks & Dunn to falling in love over a plate of tater tots
- Behind-the-scenes anecdotes from her music and acting career, with inspiration on how to follow your passion, trust your gut, and take a chance on yourself
- More than 60 recipes of appetizers, mains, sides, desserts, and cocktails from Reba’s personal kitchen, from friends and family, and from her restaurant, Reba’s Place
- Lighthearted lifestyle tips on how to achieve Reba’s signature hairstyle, plan a down-to-earth date night, throw an effortless dinner party, and more.
WATCH the behind the scenes SNEAK PEAK
This heavy, hard bound volume is as beautiful as Reba herself. It’s going to look gorgeous on your coffee table right next to a little autumn decor, begging to be opened and read.
It’s available on October 10, so pre-order yours now so you have it in hand to lend all the fall inspo you need for recipes, relationships, and realizing your self-worth!