EntertainmentLisa GMatty

What Happened After The Gas Leak On American Idol

So last week, American Idol dropped a teaser of a gas leak that happened during taping of an audition. A heavy smell of propane filled the hall they were set up in to the point that the producers evacuated everyone (probably a good idea since its all really hot studio lights and electronic equipment that could spark) and called 911. The Fire fighters arrived and discovered the gas was the result of a faulty pilot light in the kitchen. After they gave the “All Clear” Lionel Richie  wanted to have some fun with the First Responders, Check it out!


I grew up in the small town of Amesbury Massachusetts, 30mins north of Boston MA. I Spent most of my summers on Sebago Lake and thats where I fell in love with Maine. After working in many radio stations from Boston to Portland ME, I find myself here! Bangor, ME and I love it! I was Born early 90s and love the music we play! Feel free to reach me on social @MattyOnAir

Related Articles

Back to top button